Thursday, September 13, 2012

Paula's Pasta Salad

This is so good and easy. I actually think it came from "Southern Living."
I made this the other night for my weekly game night and everyone raved. The recipe noted to use plain Italian dressing, so I just used cheap generic brand and it was super. I served it warm, right after making it. Yum.

PASTA SALAD

12 oz. tri-color pasta (I used rotini)
1 small can chopped olives, drained
1 small can sliced mushrooms, drained
1 small green pepper, diced
1-2 green onion, chopped
1 c. broccoli florets
1 c. cauliflower florets
1 small jar quartered artichoke hearts
12 slices pepperoni, chopped
1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
1 12 oz. bottle plain Italian dressing

Cook and drain pasta. Chop vegetables and pepperoni. Add to pasta. Sprinkle with cheese and pour dressing over. Toss well to mix. Chill in refrigerator if not serving immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment